High Efficiency D2 Wattage Selectable LED Corn Lamps
The High Efficiency D2 is our newest version of a choice favorite. The new D22 version provides wattage selectable lighting via a potentiometer located on the top of the lamp. The D2 also features a new thinner profile for easier installation in fixtures. Perfect for commercial and residential lighting applications. D2 HE Corns are DLC 5.1 listed.
The High Efficiency D2 Corn Lamp is designed for a variety of retrofit lighting applications.
A top choice for retrofitting existing fixtures:
• Post tops
• Area lights
• Wall packs
• Recessed cans
• Warehouse and factories
• Institutional and educational facilities
Additional features include:
- Wattage selectable lighting option allows distributors to keep more on the shelves with fewer SKUs.
- High efficiency 165 lumens per watt.
- On-board fan for active cooling of LED chips.
- Lighter weight (100W = 1.49 lb.) puts less stress on the lamp holder.
- Shatter-resistant reduces the risk of injury and breakage.
- Integral driver eliminates an external driver or ballast.
- Intelligent thermal protection for superior enclosed fixture performance.
|Wattages||40W, 60W, 80W, 100W selectable|
|Color Temperatures||50K (standard) 30K, 40K, 57K, 65K (special order)|
|Voltage Input||100-277VAC, 480VAC available|
|Base Type||E26, EX39|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Beam Angle||360 degrees|